615 S King St (btwn 6th & Maynard)
Seattle, WA 98104
- If you have "Yelp" App on your phone. check out King Noodle, Yelp Check-in offer: 1 free Topping for you Noodle Soup. (=
- Combine different choices of broth, noodles, two meats and veggies to create your ideal bowl of noodles. Tip? Can't go wrong with wonton noodles and pork spare-rib. Now pick your other ingredients!
- Get the dumplings, pan fried. Some of the best in Chinatown. Make your own soup is good too but dumplings baby. That's the way to go. Chinese broccoli with Oyster sauce makes a fine side.
- One of the few places that carries sago. The mango sago drink is absolutely heavenly!
- Huge portion. Charge 50 cents for credit card more if the purchase is under $10
- Hot and spicy with flat rice noodle, throw in some shrimp dumplings and you are in heaven!
- They don't have hand-pulled noodles like the one in Everett, but the "noodle" option is still handmade.
- Rice stone pots!
- Try pumpkin and duck in your soup.
- If you're going solo, you might share a table with someone.
- The build your own soup and dumplings. We had the chicken broth and Spicy soup bases
- Ranked 5 the best noodles and congie
- I've been here twice ... And been severely disappointed both times. Extremely bland, not spicy enough, and very greasy. More spice and then we'll be talking!
- Mix and match soup creation. The spicy broths pack a punch. Be adventurous, it is all good.
- Hot and sour broth + udon + fish fillet =
- My food arrived quickly and was super tasty. It's perfect for when I don't have much time for lunch.
- A solid choice is congee with century egg, BBQ pork and shrimp!
- I would eat here all the time if I lived in Seattle. The tofu skins are an excellent topping choice!
- Open late!
- Fish soup is excellent! No MSG