Glasgow, Glasgow City G2 6QY
- Saffron risotto was superb
- Really nice decor, lovely staff & quite a big menu. Tried the saffron risotto with the lamb ragu which was lovely & would definitely recommend.
- Very good. Nice presentation and very tasty
- This is the best restaurant i've ever seen.
- The cocktails, surprisingly
- Good service and the pasta is excellent.
- Restaurant is perfect the food is delicious good price
- The hummus was oven baked bread is to die for. Bread is so tasty . All good was great and lovely staff. Classy place
- Great atmosphere. Average food.