- 20$ all you can eat on Sundays
- Nothing like a Tuesday night at Gui. Happy Hour, unlimited specialty roles, unlimited sakes, great people watching and better cocktails. Can't beat it.
- Best volcano roll in the city
- $2 saki on Sundays!
- Seafood Hot Stone Food Bowl is greatness
- Tuesdays & Sunday Nights are Happy Hours! All you can Eat Sushi for $20!
- Expect to wait an hour
- They have great sushi and an even better special on sun, Tues, Thurs $20 all you can eat!!!! Kevin and Sarah are great owners/operators!!!!
- We used a groupon special that was very worth money! The tuna sashimi is wonderful
- All you can eat Sushi Happy Hour on Sunday's is awesome. Spring for the extra $5 to add additional selections. Well worth it.
- texan roll= incredible. the tempura lobster plate is worth every. single. calorie. gui's gotta be my new favorite sushi place.
- Tues/Sun: $20 all you can eat from their list of rolls. If there are any leftover, they will charge.
- This place is amazing! Sexy roll is light and fresh! All you can eat on Sunday's = amazing!
- Okay, order the green ball extra spicy- hot green ball...wow!
- First time visitor and I am in love!!!
- Great Place, friendly service. Ask for the Samurai Roll, it will KILL YOU!!! I will be back soon!!! Best all you can it Sushi in Dallas TX. They make your order on demand.
- The bento box is a filling lunch option
- New favorite! Spicy sashimi bowl!
- All you can eat Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday!!!