Latin American, Mexican
9214 45th Ave SW (at SW Wildwood Pl.)
Seattle, WA 98136
- At last! Summer's here in West Seattle! Enjoy chips, salsa and snacks on Guadalajara's newly remodeled patio deck and share a beer with friends.
- Sangria is pretty good..... love the salsa served in a carafe....
- Nice family-run neighborhood business, but there's room for improvement. Flan is like cream Jell-O. They could get fresh flan from the Salvadorean Bakery and charge a $1 more for a better product.
- Very good food. The fajita's are awesome and the prices are very reasonable. Great service too!
- Go somewhere else food takes forever
- I had enchiladas and they were great! Their salsa is super yummy.
- Sit in the bar! Inside isn't the nicest, but food definitely makes up for it. Yummy home style Mexican food. I love their enchiladas & carne asada!
- Try the fajitas.
- Although I do not get a chance to get over there since I moved out of West Seattle, it is the best ever and the service is awesome!!!!
- Great food. Great owners. Great atmosphere.