Sands Cotai Central
- Japanese food in Macau is so overpriced - you can get omakase in HK for less! Sushi rang was limited but tasted ok
- When you get to leave!
- The price was ok as Japanese restaurant inside Sands Shopping Malls connecting to Sheraton, Conrad and Holiday Inn, nevertheless the food and service were so bad. Suggest not to go!
- sushi on the revolving counter is 30% off. we also love grilled salmon
- Beef noodles & Tuna sushi, Tuna Hand Roll is very good!!.... . ...
- If you missed your lunch time in the hotel you should try this place as they work and the Japanese food is good enough.
- Outfit looks grand but really triple consider if wanna dining here
- No standard maybe their salt gonna expired soon, that's why Miso soup tasted like sea water