- Flavors made daily. Not quite 31 flavors of gelato, but still am impressive amount, and a lot tastier.
- They got some nice cones for you to nibble on, especially when they're warm. From being made in-store daily.
- Haven't had a gelato or sorbetto I didn't like yet!
- Fierce chocolate!!!! Also, if you get a cone, eat fast or it'll start to leak out the bottom!
- Nutella chip is gd.
- Best Gelato on the Island!
- big portions for a good price
- Yum! Lunar new year flavors
- Love the Gelato flavors!
- Pints to go!
- Frosted lakes Gelato
- Fun local spot with creative flavors. Also sandwiches and nice tea selection.
- Haupia gelato is out of this world. Love all the local kine flavors!
- The keiki size is great for individual serving. Get the small for two.
- To a lactose person...still good
- Such a cute place to have dessert and hang out. Great for dates!
- Creative flavors - loved Frosted Flakes!
- The coconut and pineapple one!!! Yummy!!!
- Very good flavors!!!
- You can split any size cup between 2 flavors :3 I got black sesame and earl gray and they were both pretty good. I think I overhyped them in my head though.