- Bland, very very very expensive. Overall very poor.
- Proper authentic Indian food. Best meal I've had in ages. Service was excellent too.
- Amazing Indian food. Best in london
- The food is sensational. Quality ingredients, fresh spices, skilfully cooked and presented. Slightly more expensive than your average Indian restaurant but with justification. Spoil yourself.
- Good food bit expensive especially with a 15 % service charge whacked on the bill but will go back for more lemon rice is to die for !
- Not much, to be honest. Food was average, there were flies around our table, lipstick on a glass and the staff were aloof at best. It's also expensive.
- Best traditional Indian food in Central London. Alloo Ghobi, alloo parhata, yellow daal, crispy tandoori restaurant.
- Authentic indian food with very friendly service.
- Food was plentiful and very good.
- Everything was good and we had all the dishes
- Authentic indian food. Friendly service. The original Gaylord...
- Food is ok but not impressive
- Karam Sethi, chef of Trishna, eats here on her nights off. She loves the Tandoori chicken.
- The food here is always immense!
- Absolutely excellent meal!
- Incredibly slow service. Food was nice but nothing amazing
- Beer is too expensive!
- Get in early as this place gets busy !
- to find more top places to eat in london ...
- Tandoori salmon is unbelievable!!!