Food Truck Rally
Grand Army Plaza (Flatbush Avenue, Eastern Parkway, Prospect Park We)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
11:00am - 5:00pm
- The lines are fine now the rally is in its third iteration. Get souvlaki! Good value.
- Bring an empty stomach or eat your fill and take a couple laps around the park.
- June- October. Third Sundays, 11am-5pm!
- Kimchi Taco Truck!!! Their food is very flavourful & not for the faint when it comes to the spice factor... But I think it's perfect. Check out their Grill location, free cucumber infused h2o
- In 2013 the rally is now on the first and third Sundays of each month! Most trucks are cash only, come prepared and hungry.
- Lines are totally manageable before noon.
- The cheesesteaks & fries are NOT $20. Ignore the naysayers, get a cheesesteak ($9.75 for a 10-inch), and thank me later.
- Give the Snow Day food truck a shot if you can catch them.
- Prices are hilariously out of control. $20 for a cheesesteak and fries from a truck. A TRUCK ON THE STREET. They don't pay NYC rents so overhead is minimal; basically they're just greedy fucks.
- Bad selection gorrila cheese is the only good thing
- Look out for the Kimchi Taco truck!
- When at Grand Army plaza, and awesome thing to check out on a weekend.
- You cant beat having all kinds of food trucks in one spot
- Curry veg pies
- Ice cream sammiches, y'all
- You can't go wrong with your truck pick. You can get a meal, dessert, and a drink from different trucks if you want.
- Don't get the cheesesteak. 12 bucks for overcooked broccoli rabe and underseasoned steak.
- Fun..love the food
- So many trucks. Too hard to decide
- So much awesome grub!