Fleur de Sel
$ $ $
Unit J, 2/F, Po Foo Bldg, 1 Foo Ming St
+852 2805 6678
- Cute French waiters.
- Simply love everything this restaurant so much; the environment, the food, the atmosphere. Crepes are amazing!
- Try the francais & tolberone crepes. Both very tasty! Best authentic crepes in HK! The pear cider is also nice, there's also a dry apple cider for those that like that! Nice relaxing small restaurant
- Very tasty crepes! Also, nice chef from France and cozy environment. Will work towards being a mayor here :)
- La terre-neuve (savoury) and La poire (sweet) are lovely!
- les crpes sont trs deliceux
- Best galettes and crepes ever. Must try the Toulouse galette with smoked sausage and the crepe with banana and caramel salted butter sauce. YUM
- Although very good, I find it pretty expensive and quantity is small... Too bad.
- Friendly service. Nice interior. Crepes are delicious and the menu is quite extensive. Highly recommending this place for a change.
- Delicious crepes! Both savory ones and sweet ones! But it takes a while for food to be ready! A good place for friends to meet up and relax.
- Crepes are awesome here. Ask for the speculoos crepes!
- Good food but shitty service.
- Be classic, take the complete!
- This place only takes Visa and the minimum charge is HK$500.
- Quite good crpes but some annoying quirks - no tap water (can only buy sparkling or still), no credit cards unless the bill exceeds 500 hkd. Won't return.
- Yummy French Galettes and crepes!!!! I been here 5 times , every things is perfect here !!! Lovely staff and chef , a must to try
- Lovely Crepes!
- Salmon crepe! Perfect sauces
- A bit difficult to find, don't be fooled by the wrong address on open rice!
- Never coming back again! Ridiculous service, booked for dinner but they made us wait over an hour to get our table. When we were finally seated we could hardly enjoy our food being so frustrated...