$ $ $
Block Island, RI 02807
- Nice place and really awesome food. probably one of the best restaurant in BI.
- Chef Evan Wargo is the next best thing to hit the culinary scene, a big up and comer, watch out for this guy. Everything On the menu is awesome our 3rd time in a week here. Try the pork and monkfish.
- Cozy, fantastic homemade food and not pricey!
- Try the Tuna nachos
- Calamari appetizer = incredible flavors. Great alternative to many restaurants on Block Island perfecting their lobster rolls and clam chowder.
- Great cozy atmosphere. Great food.
- Great calamari
- Very busy but worth it.
- My favorite restaurant on BI...never had a bad meal here. Small (but solid) wine list and amazing food. The menu changes often but tuna nachos (a staple) are phenom.
- Vegetarian menu! My wife was very happy!
- Awesome cold beet soup. Wine selections were a little bit weird. But all in all a great dinner at the bar