Donuts, Breakfast, Bakery
635 Harbor Blvd
Destin, FL 32541
- The diet plate is not enough food for one person. You should probably order two.
- Come hungry, come patient!
- EAT. EVERYTHING
- Never had a problem with service here! Always friendly and fast once you get thru the wait. Always A+!
- Get a red velvet donut. Dip it in your coffee. Perfection.
- slow service, but food is delicious! try the blueberry donut!
- A Destin icon. Best breakfast in Destin for over 30 years.
- The red velvet doughnut is to die for! Great coffee but beware of the evil Pookie.
- Want to experience the BEST sandwich you'll ever consume in you life? Then make it a SUPREME CHICKEN SANDWICH! O.M.G.
- You have to get the key lime pie, the crust is awesome. The hamburger is huge with two patties!
- Love this place! Ask for June!
- The sign speaks of donuts, but your belly will proclaim the wonders of their key lime pie.
- The biscuits and gravy are awesome
- Get here early if you want your pick of the donuts.
- Love this place! Great breakfast!! Great donuts!
- Apple Spice iz da best.
- If you get them early and fresh, hard to beat their donuts. Great key lime pie.
- The chocolate angels are so gross. Don't get unless you want to get sick. The blueberry and red velvet are the bomb.com though.
- Fantastic donuts, key lime pie, and the gulf coast eggs Benedict was the best I've ever had.
- Grate pie, if you have a group its $3.95 a slice or $15.50 for the whole pie!