291 Fumin Rd (at Changle Rd)
- Main course very small((
- Wifi Pswd 0000022222
- Be careful with the service in particular if the boss is not around. It can take ages to get your food!
- Don't bother. Food is average at best, tastes like tinned stuff, is not cheap and service is slow. Lots of other choices nearby.
- Totally agree with earlier comments. The service is slow and waiters and waitresses are cold.
- The pizza is great! Milanese pizza.
- Nice cosmopolitan and moctail "Cinderella"
- You are better off going to the Mexican restaurant next door. The portions here are pathetic. Don't come here for lunch, you have been warned!
- lunch set is good, however, service isn't so great.
- Only two pieces of tomato and mozzarella in the buffet, they refused to add more as they had other dishes left, not much of a buffet. Main course very small. There are many other better lunch deals
- Service is Real Slow
- They let people change diapers right next to the dessert buffet table. Explanation from the Italian waitress: "It's a small baby". "We will prepare your dessert for you so you don't have to touch it".
- 102rmb for this shit? Seriously???
- The margherita (68RMB) is one of the tastiest options, topped with slices of juicy cherry tomato, shredded basil and creamy mozzarella. But the dry, floury base keeps this from being a total success.
- Great business set lunch offering. Antipasto buffet + 1 main course (choice of pizza, pasta, salmon etc) + coffee/dessert for roughly USD12
- Great business lunch buffet every weekday