72-09 Broadway (72nd street)
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- A Pakistani restaurant with Nepalese hostesses and South American chefs! God Bless America!!! :)
- Kabob king ima let you finish but dera has the better haleem.
- Order half portions so you can try a wider variety of dishes.
- Their Saag Chicken is the best I've ever had... Plus their hearty Haleem with Naan is a must on a cold day.
- Perfect naan, pleasant service, they need a host to greet and seat
- Bihari boti is on point! Chicken tikka boneless tastes a little weird though.. Kinda like black pepper? Disappointed in the paratha. It's basically their tandoori naan with butter for 3x the price.
- Some of the best Pakistani/Indian food in NYC. Try the chicken karahi and the Haleem.
- The haleem. The goat paya. The rasmalai and the rasgoula.
- Get the beef nehari. Its beautiful.
- Great chai!
- Needs more seating
- Good service, lots of space for seating and/or hosting parties, and food is great. Maybe a little confusing for a new customer but it's not that bad.
- Get lots of food for cheap & attentive service. And get desserts by the pound on your way out.
- Possibly the best Pak on the area. Get the chef's choice of the day for 10 dollars, just point to the Ambassador sticker
- Their Haleem and Bihari kabab is a must try !
- I wonder, how they got "A"on health department inspection.
- I had Hakeem the lentils are under cooked and extremly spicy chicken kebab is dried out 100% the chef has changed waste of my money
- Everything they serve is great. And the venue is spacious.
- Haleem and chicken saag. You won't regret it. You havent had Pakistani food until you have tried Haleem.