560 Dutch Valley Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
- Awesome place and great food!!! Ask for Tiger. Great service!!!!
- Amazing must-have mussels and fall-off-the-bone lamb shank!
- Muscles are AMAZING!!!!! beautiful atmosphere and great service!
- The mussels are a must if you go there. Sauce is creamy and flavorful. Luv the lamb couscous. The shrimp appetizer is succulent.
- We had mussels for appetizer and couscous with lamb shank for main dish. Amazing! Definitely going back
- Use your free Woblet app or card at Couscous to save 5-15% every time you go! Ask a server today.
- Great service, food and wine
- Everything was amazing! Kaia the served is awesome!
- Great food!
- The mussels are amazing!
- The Salmon is awesome!
- The lamb couscous is perfection and our servers were so great-- can't wait to come back and try brunch!
- Couscous is midtown's hidden gem! Directly across from One, you'll find Mediterranean fare an friendly service. I suggest the lamb meatballs tapas plate. Come hungry!
- This place is all kinds of awesome. Our server Michelle was extremely knowledgeable about the menu, and frankly excited to explain it. It's Tunisian food with a bit of Mediterranean twist. A must try.
- Definitely one of the best restaurants in Atlanta with a great Tunisian/Mediterian atmosphere! Don't miss the seafood Conscous! !!! Un Dlice!