- Just opened Monday service is a bit off but doing there best!
- OMG....any burger u get from here is huge. They give you a large portion of food.
- Almost every booth along the West wall has a power outlet, so you can charge your devices, and the staff will happily accommodate such requests. :) The free Wi-Fi's great, too. Wifi password: clarkes1
- The only 24/7 restaurant in Hyde Park. Good place for late night studying.
- Love the Veggie Omelet..perfect after party dining ;)
- The best pancakes in Chicago!
- This is a perfect all purpose diner. Great if you have a breakfast urge at 2am.
- Go green #popeyeSkillet
- Get the North Shore Potatoes! Fab!
- The buffalo chicken salad is tasty and filling.
- Great place to eat after lounging around the house on Sunday. Breakfast was delicious. It's open 24 with free wifi.
- Banana milkshake and skillet! :)
- Left waiting for a table after they seated a group that came in after me. Waited nearly 40 minutes for food that had to be sent back. Ended up walking out hungry and pissed. Garbage.
- Mexicana burger was great.
- I reccommend the Chicken Cordon Bleu with bacon instead of ham, very good!!! Nice spot in Hyde Park!
- The service here kinda sucked. I prefer the one up north!
- Salads & Skillets w/ Pancakes!
- Get the skillet-probably the best deal.
- Very understaffed on Friday and Saturday nights. Even if you get a table, don't expect to get service
- Chicken salad!