$ $ $
1 Page Ave #139 (at Battery Park Ave.)
Asheville, NC 28801
- David Rees says: try the whole raw pumpkin appetizer.
- Holy crap so good - order the Molajete Lava Bowl if it's on the menu. And try the Welcome to the South cream chicken egg drop soup w/cilantro & grits
- Known for their bad service, one server is trying to change that and doing a great job! Ask for Paul! Great service, amazing food!!!
- The dream, guys. The dream of the nineties is alive and kickin here.
- Try the Sprite!!!!!!
- Not sure how the food tastes -- no one bothered to serve me.
- Chips and tres salsa is awesome. Black cherry mojito solid!! Always enjoy the coffee roasted pork. Service is sometimes off, but food makes up for it.
- Very delicious breakfast.
- Great platters, lots of food packed with flavor.
- Strawberry Margarita yumm
- Veggie empanadas are amazing!
- Lava bowl!
- Papusas! Some of the most authentic and yet creatively reimagined South American food I've had stateside.
- The Spanish soda tastes just like American soda, don't waste your time and money
- The Barcelona Breakfast -- best ever! Flank steak on top of luscious eggs and other delightful surprises. Yummy! Look at the ingredients and swoon.
- The food was incredible! For 2, order 2-3 apps and an entree to share. The menu seems to change often, so we'll definitely be back.
- Chipotle grilled chicken crepe is wonderful. Seat near window excellent for people watching while enjoying the fabulous aromas from within.
- Blackberry Basil Mojito
- The Chicken Chipotle Crepe is my favorite brunch item. Also, they have incredible blackberry mojitos in the summer time.
- Simple Burrito! Vegetarian! :) They also have other vegetarian options.