Sandwiches, Hot Dogs
47 Yongfu Rd. (at Fuxing Rd. West)
上海市, 上海市 200031
+86 21 6433 6511
- Wifi password: 02164330188
- Super nice food. Deluxe version of sandwich and hotdogs. Love Miss Fox! And impressive dessert for a sandwich place.
- 10RMB tequila shots! Preparty destination check.
- Mr Holmes and all panini are great
- They hav Asahi&Sangria,their sandwiches named after female porn stars &hot dogs named after male ones.Recommend Miss Anderson(smoked salmon&walnut) &Miss Lynn(eggplant&mushroom) Gr8 fo latenight snack
- They claim to have a special but don't honor it. Sweet social media strategy, bro.
- Super cool menu for the restaurant week!!! Don't miss the Bikini dessert!!! Yummy!!!
- Mr Holmes and Mr North are by far the best ones!!! Antipasto plate is awesome!!!
- The Mr. North is amazing.
- Holmes. Keep it classy with a glass of wine.
- Good hotdog ! Make friend with the bar tender - they may give you a special price for the cocktail upstairs haha
- Surprisingly good. Mr. Holmes is a very tasty hotdog. Crunchy bun on the outside and full of flavor. The baby sardines are also worth a try.
- Sure, it may the most expensive hotdog in the world, but it's immensely satisfying. And maybe the best cocktail deal in shanghai... Mixed upstairs at El Coctel, but 1/3 the price at 35 RMB.
- Extremely tasty vegetarian sandwiches
- Overpriced food really isn't anything special.
- It's a small sandwich place but the sandwich and salad taste like heaven!!!!!!!
- Great food & drink - just quality. Don't come here if you're on a budget; otherwise: indulge. Hardcore & Punk brews are flavour explosions
- The sandwiches from el coctel are made here. Watch for the secret door! But 320rmb for the El Willy cookbook?!
- Choripan is good, but it's literally half the size of a hot dog. Sandwiches are small too but the miss staller is delish.
- Don't miss the Choripan!!!! AMAZINGLY TASTY SAUSAGE!!!