Big Bad Breakfast
5361 Highway 280
Birmingham, AL 35242
- Big bad breakfast skillet is delicious. The biscuits are an excellent vessel for the peach jam. Or if you are in luck there might be some chocolate bread pudding which is a very special treat.
- Bloody Mary is top notch
- Get the Yard Work... covered in gravy!
- the shrimp and grits are amazing
- The Move-It-On-Over is the best sloppy mega chili dog you'll ever eat.
- The Big Bad Breakfast skillet is plenty of food by itself.
- Try the big lean breakfast plate or the big bad breakfast skillet.
- Not one bad thing on the menu. My favorites are chocolate chip pancakes and the hog parlor!
- Great atmosphere friendly service and the food is good.
- I had the Huveros breakfast with there homemade hot sauce very good, my wife had creole omelette also very good. This was our first time there but will most defiantly be back..
- The avocado toast is phenomenal!!! And the biscuits with strawberry jam are worth every calories. Wish there was a BBB in Georgia
- Great place to have brunch with friends.
- Best pancakes !!
- Pancakes and bacon
- Get a skillet plate, go alone so you can skip the line and go straight to the counter. Awesome service! Was a little out of my way to get there but glad I did.
- Skillets were good, bacon is good. Not bad. However, a bit pricey for the amount of food you get. Not worth the build up
- Everything from staff, coffee, grits, tomato gravy, meats, jams, and juices are awesome! The best place I have ever been to for breakfast.
- Creole omelette! Enough said!
- Kinda high on the prices, but still good.