15 W. Broadway (Ontario St.)
- The chicken burrito is amazing and ridiculously big.
- Chicken soft tacos are delicious. The servings are HUGE - and they give you lots of fillings! Also, the food is halal in case that's a factor. :)
- Eat slowly, let the love last. This is the beef burrito with corn substituted for dairy.
- For a better quality burrito with more generous portions go down the street to Whole Foods. Same price!
- Friendly service but for $10 you can get a WAY better burrito at Whole Foods down the street. Ingredients arent as high quality as Whole Foods and they dont give you as much meat.
- Unusual but delicious al pastor chicken burrito
- Amazing burrito. You get it your way and that makes it even better!
- The Burritos and Fajitas have some weight to them. Great for lunch.
- Got the butter chicken with the 2nd spiciest hot sauce. It was ok. 5/10 on an empty stomach. There was something surprisingly sweet. I think it was the sauce.