Ivory House, St Katharine Docks
London, Greater London E1W 1AT
+44 20 7702 4765
- Amaru's take away is a whole new experience of quality and exciting flavours. The toasted sesame crusted tuna and the quinoa salad are out of this world. You can also eat in overlooking the docks.
- Everything I had is so good. I don't know which one should be my last bite. Salmon sashimi.. Tuna or beef..
- The food here is absolutely amazing. Fantastic. A little hidden gem. You must go and try the recommendations!
- Really special. Everything we've had is made with love. House specials like quinoa pomegranate truffle salad and Peruvian beef in particular.
- Great food, great ambiance, bite-size portions.
- Hakkasan quality kitchen with much nicer ambient
- Must try the quinoa salad!
- Japanese-Peruvian fusion. The food is freshly made and the price is not too bad. Good street-type food tucked away, definitely worth a visit. Try the matcha latte!