- Try the hammered blonde. Ipa & Blonde
- Redhook ESB. Can't go wrong.
- Try the cask beer offering. It's not bubbly or cold but it's fantastic.
- Always ask what's new on tap.
- Get a order of chilli and some fries.....pour the chilli on the fries..... Pair it w/ a blinter...... Done
- If you wont some beer make sure you have your id. Btw, they didn't accept drivers license from Ukraine. :(
- Join the growled club
- Most knowledgeable bar tenders in the Portsmouth area, def know their beer!
- Try the tour. Free glass!
- Don't forget to tip.
- If your indecisive try the sampler! Cajun fries and pretzel were delic.
- Quesadilla's were delicious as well as the craft beer.
- Make sure ya take the tour and feel great like the boys below.
- Make sure ya take the tour! It's just a "buck!" Make sure you act like these boys below "The Real Rat Pack!"
- One of the best brewery tours yet. Ask for Doug he is awesome!
- The bartenders here are great. Tip them well!!
- Bison burger!!! Also, table near fireplace has super comfy couches if you can snag it!
- Get the sampler!
- Take the red hook brewery tour. It's only $1 and you get to sample some beers.
- Tours are only $1, hope for Byron to lead the way