Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5-10 minutes
1/2 bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon
1 ½ handfuls of frozen berries
1 square of chocolate (milk or dark, depends on your preference)
Optional: Honey or agave syrup
1. Pour half a bottle of wine into a blender.
2. Add 1 ½ or more handfuls of frozen berries.
3. Grate 1 square of chocolate into the mixture.
4. Blend until relatively smooth.
Tip: I like the tartness and bitterness of berries and dark chocolate, but for more sweetness add honey or agave nectar.
5. Pour and savor the classiness.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: