- 3/4 Cups quinoa
- 1 1/2 Cup and two tablespoons chicken stock, divided
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken, cut into cubes
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 Cup carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 quart Zoë’s Marinated Slaw
Place quinoa and 1 ½ cups chicken stock in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat, simmering for about 15 minutes or until water is absorbed.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken that has been seasoned with salt and pepper. Add Worcestershire sauce, spices, garlic, carrots, and onions, and cook chicken until brown, about 4 minutes. Turn to brown other side, about 4 more minutes.
Add broccoli to pan and additional salt, if desired. Cook for another 6 to 7 minutes.
Add remaining chicken stock to deglaze pan. Add quinoa and toss to mix well. Spread Zoë’s Marinated Slaw on top of ingredients. Place lid on pan and let warm about 2 to 3 minutes.