- 1 Package Perdue Simply Smart Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
- 4 Tablespoons Jerk seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Molasses
- 2 Tablespoons Lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon Low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 Cups Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 4 Tablespoons Refrigerated jarred blue cheese dressing
- 1 Cup Cubed mango
- 1/2 Cup Diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup Chopped red onion
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped cilantro
Marinate: In a resealable plastic bag, mix jerk seasoning, olive oil, molasses, lime juice and soy sauce. Add chicken tenderloins to bag with marinade. Toss to coat chicken completely and refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes.
TIP: To keep the molasses from sticking to your measuring spoon, measure your oil first; then your molasses will slip right off the spoon.
Grill: Heat lightly greased grill or grill pan to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade and grill 10 to 15 minutes, watching closely to avoid burning. Chicken is done when it feels firm to the touch and meat thermometer inserted in center reaches 170 degrees F. Remove chicken from grill and let rest 2 to 3 minutes before carving.
Assemble: To assemble, toss shredded romaine with blue cheese dressing and place on serving platter. Scatter mango, red bell pepper and red onion across lettuce. Top salad with grilled chicken slices and garnish with chopped cilantro.