- 2/3 Cups milk
- 2 Ounces white chocolate
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon peppermint extract
- 6 Ounces coffee, preferably Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend
- Fresh whipped cream, for garnish
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
- 1 peppermint stick, for garnish
In a small pot over medium heat, combine milk and white chocolate and let it heat till the chocolate has fully melted. Be careful not to scold your milk.
Add vanilla and peppermint extract.
In a mug, pour freshly brewed coffee.
Add milk and chocolate mixture.
Garnish with fresh whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Place your peppermint stick in mug. Serve while warm.