- ½ seedless watermelon, peeled and cut into ½-inch thick wedges
- 2 bunches arugula, washed and dried
- ½ bunch basil, picked and sliced
- 1 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- ½ cup Sonoma County goat cheese
- ¼ cup pistachios, toasted
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Set out 6 cold plates. Divide the melon among them. Top with a few arugula leaves and some basil. Top with pieces of prosciutto that you twist around to gain height. Sprinkle with the goat cheese and pistachios. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.