- 2 slices kabocha squash, seeded and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 3 ounces frisée
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon currant raisins
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted pumpkin seeds, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Rub the kabocha with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste. Place on a baking sheet and roast until lightly browned at the edges and soft.
Turn the oven to broil. Fill the cavities of the squash with the goat cheese and broil until soft throughout and browned. Place the frisée, chives, and raisins in a bowl and toss with the vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper. Serve with the kabocha and goat cheese, garnished with the pumpkin seeds.