- 1 Cup raw baby spinach
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic, raw
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons organic ketchup
- 1/4 Cup oats, such as Organic Roll Oats Now Real Foods
- 1/4 Cup diced white onion
- 1/4 Cup chicken broth low-sodium
- 16 Ounces organic grass-fed ground beef (1 package)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and spray baking tray.
Knead all ingredients in bowl then roll in palms of hand to form 1.5-inch meatballs.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes until golden brown.
Remove from baking tray and serve.