- 12 Ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 Cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Cup shelled salted pistachios
- 1/4 Cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract, preferably McCormick All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
Place white chocolate in large microwavable bowl.
Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after every minute.
Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
Stir in pistachios, cranberries and vanilla.
Pour chocolate mixture into foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan.
Refrigerate 2 hours or until fudge is set.
Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
Cut into 36 pieces.
Store in tightly covered container at cool room temperature.