- 1 bottle red table wine
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 1/2 Cup rum light or dark
- 1/4 Cup brandy
- 3 Ounces simple syrup
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 3 fresh cloves
- 1 apple seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 orange cut in rounds
- 1 peach seeded and roughly chopped
- 4 Cups lemon-lime flavored soda
1. Add the cut fruit, wine, spices, rum, orange juice, sugar and brandy to a glass jar.
2. Allow the fruit to marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum or 2 hours but ideally over night.
3. Add soda (sparkling water will also work)
4. Pour the liquid into glasses filled with ice and top off each glass with fruit.