Turkey Stroganoff with Mushrooms and Cranberries
This is a tasty way to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
- 9 Ounces wide egg noodles
- 2 Teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 Cup finely chopped onions
- 1 1/2 Cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 6 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3 Cups shredded cooked white and dark meat turkey
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 12 Ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
Place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the vegetable oil and sauté the onions and mushrooms until softened and starting to brown, about 8 minutes. Deglaze the pan with the white wine, and add the cranberries. Simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 2 minutes. Stir in the turkey, Dijon mustard, and sour cream. Remove from heat. Adjust seasoning to taste. Divide the noodles between 6 bowls. Top with stroganoff mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.