Turkey Lettuce Taco Wraps
Low carb Turkey Taco Lettuce Wrap recipe packed with tons of flavor.
See recipe with photos on blog: http://www.hotbeautyhealth.com/food/recipe-turkey-taco-lettuce-wraps/ (Posted here with author's permission).
- 1 Pound Foster Farms Organic Ground Turkey
- 1 Teaspoon Spices, paprika
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon Spices, chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon Spices, garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Spices, oregano, dried
- 2 Tablespoons bell peppers, minced
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 3/4 Cups water
- 4 Ounces tomato sauce
- 8 large leaves of lettuce
- olive oil spray
- sour cream
- 1/2 Cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
Step 1. Lightly spray olive oil in a large skillet and cook the Foster Farms Organic Ground Turkey until no longer pink. Break apart the meat as it cooks. Step 2. Add in the dry seasonings and mix well. Step 3. Stir in the onions, bell peppers, water, and tomato sauce and cover it. Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes. Step 4. While the turkey mixture is cooking, wash and dry the lettuce. Step 5. Add turkey mixture into the center of the lettuce leaf and garnish with sour cream and shredded cheese. Enjoy!