Looking for a simple and delicious recipe to wow your friends at this year's Super Bowl party? Look no further than Tony Roma's tasty Black Bean & Poblano Queso Dip!
• Easy melt American cheese (2 ½ lbs)
• Water (1 Cup)
• Yellow onions, peeled and diced ¼” (1 ½ cups)
• Olive oil (1 TSP)
• Roasted poblano peppers, (3 oz. WT)
• Lime juice, fresh (2 TSP)
• Black beans, drained and rinsed (1 Cup)
• Dice American cheese into ¼ “ cubs, transfer to mixing bowl
• Add water to mixing bowl and place onto a double boiler for 10-12 min or until cheese is melted
• Peel & Dice yellow onions into ¼ “ thick slices
• Measure diced yellow onions and olive oil into a pot, mix well and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes
• Add diced onions, roasted poblanos and lime juice into queso, stir for 2 min
• Drain black beans and rinse well. Add to mixing bowl. Stir in well
• Portion as you see fit
Garnish dip with a cilantro sprig and serve with fajita chips.