- 1 can Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 3/4 Cups Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Pacific Grove Orange Marmalade Medley
- 2 Tablespoons Thai chili garlic paste
- 1/2 Cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Cups shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- 10 Ounces can uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp, thawed if frozen, tail shells removed
Heat oven to 425ºF. Spray large cookie sheet with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
Unroll dough on cookie sheet; press into 16 1/2x11 1/2-inch rectangle. Bake 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut shrimp in half; place in medium bowl.
In small bowl, beat peanut butter, marmalade, chili garlic paste and 1/4 cup hot water with wire whisk until thoroughly blended.
Add 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture to shrimp; stir thoroughly to coat.
Spread remaining peanut butter mixture over crust to within 1/4 inch of edges.
Top with cheese and shrimp mixture.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is deep golden brown. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cilantro.