Texas-Style Chipotle Beef Rub Recipe
Spicy Tabasco gives this Texas-style rub extra heat and flavor, making it perfect for steaks, roasts, or ribs.
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup dark-roasted coffee grounds, finely ground
- 5 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons granulated dry garlic
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- One 5-ounce bottle Tabasco® brand chipotle pepper sauce
Combine dark brown sugar, ground coffee, salt, garlic, paprika, and oregano in medium bowl. Add Tabasco chipotle sauce; stir until well mixed.
Use as rub on steaks, roasts, and ribs. Refrigerate 20 minutes to marinate before grilling.