Teriyaki Shrimp Skewers with Peppers and Pineapple
A premade marinade and pre-chopped produce make this tropical-inspired dish a quick and easy thing to serve at any outdoor party this summer.
This recipe is courtesy of Peapod.
- 16 Ounces frozen raw large shrimp peeled and deveined, thawed
- 1/2 Cup reduced sodium teriyaki sauce
- 12 Ounces jar roasted red peppers in water, drained
- 2 Cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 12 skewers (soaked in water at least 20 minutes)
Toss the shrimp with the teriyaki sauce and chill, covered, for 1 hour.
Cut the roasted peppers into 1 1/2-inch pieces. If pineapple chunks are very large, cut into smaller pieces.
Thread the shrimp, peppers and pineapple on the prepared skewers.
Grill over medium heat 2–3 minutes per side, or until just cooked.
Serve with salsa verde, if desired.