- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 1 Cup chopped cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, diagonally sliced
- 3 Tablespoons chopped lightly salted
- 1 Tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh cilantro
Mix sour cream and cilantro until blended; spread onto large serving plate. Top with red peppers.
Mix peanut butter, water, teriyaki sauce and crushed pepper in medium bowl until blended; stir in chicken. Spoon over peppers; top with onions and nuts.
Serve with Thin Crisps.
Substitute: Prepare using crunchy peanut butter.