- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 400°F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
Stir in Seasoning Mix, beans, tomato sauce and corn. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and tortilla chips.
Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.