- 1 Teaspoon mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 Teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 6 oounce fresh-brewed Chocolate Glazed Donut coffee, such as Dunkin' Donuts
- 2 Tablespoons fat-free liquid coffee creamer
- 1 packet no-calorie sweetener
In a microwave-safe mug, combine chocolate chips, sweetener, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper. Add 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) hot coffee, and microwave for 1 minute, or until chips have melted. Mix vigorously until uniform.
Add creamer and remaining coffee, and stir well. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
Stir well, transfer to a tall glass filled with crushed ice, and enjoy!