- 1 Tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 Teaspoon chile oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 Ounces broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 Ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Ounces small bok choy, halved
- 1 rounded Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- Heaping 1/3 Cup toasted cashews
Heat both oils in a large skilled. Add the onions and the stir-fry over medium heat for 1-2 minutes, or until they start to soften.
Add the carrots, zucchini, and broccoli and stir-fry for an additional 2-3 minutes. Add the mushrooms, bok choy, sugar, soy sauce, and vinegar and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
Sprinkle the toasted cashews over the stir-fry and serve immediately.