1 Serving (1 Muffin)Calories 160(Calories from Fat 50),Total Fat 5g(Saturated Fat 1/2g,Trans Fat 0g),Cholesterol 20mg;Sodium 380mg;Total Carbohydrate 25g(Dietary Fiber 1g,Sugars 9g),Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*:Vitamin A 4 %;Vitamin C 10 %;Calcium 25 %;Iron 20 %;Exchanges:1 Starch;0 Fruit;1/2 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;0 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;1 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices:1 1/2;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- 1 egg or 1/4 cup fat-free egg product
- 1.5 Cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Cup Whole Grain Total cereal, slightly crushed (1 cup)
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1/4 Cup canola or soybean oil
- 1 Tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2/3 Cups Yoplait 99% Fat Free creamy vanilla or Yoplait Fat Free plain yogurt (from 2-lb container)
- 1/2 Cup fresh or frozen (partially thawed) raspberries
Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12 regular-size muffin cups with paper baking cups.
In large bowl, beat egg slightly. Stir in remaining ingredients except raspberries just until moistened; gently stir in raspberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.