- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Cup crushed ice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon coconut sugar, super fine (can substitute with 1/2 ounce simple syrup)
- 12 fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 splashes of mint bitters
- 1/2 Teaspoon rose water
- 2 strawberries, roughly chopped
- 6 Ounces hard cider, preferably Strongbow Orange Blossom
- 1 splash of club soda
- 1 slice orange
In a 10 ounce glass (such as Collins or highball), stir together lime juice and coconut sugar until sugar dissolves.
Add 1/4 cup crushed ice. Rub the cilantro leaves all over the rim of the glass, hand tear the cilantro and add to glass. Gently stir for about 5 seconds. Add the bitters, rose water, strawberries, cider, club soda, and remaining crushed ice. Gently stir for 5 seconds.
Right before serving, zest fresh orange over the top of the cocktail and garnish with orange slice.