- 2 Boxes Krusteaz Meyer lemon bar mix
- 1 Cup fresh strawberries, pureed
- 2 Packets lemon mixes from Krusteaz Meyer lemon bar mix
- 2/3 Cups water
- 6 Large eggs
- 1 Cup unsalted butter, softened
- 8 Ounces package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon lemon extract
- 2 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
Press both crust packets evenly into baking pan. Bake 8-10 minutes.
Pour lemon layer over hot crust. Bake 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 45 minutes then transfer to refrigerator and chill at least 2 hours.
Using a blender, blend fresh strawberries until pureed. In a mixing bowl, whisk lemon mix packets, water, eggs and strawberry mixture until well blended. Let sit.
Beat softened butter on medium speed with an electric or stand mixer for 3 minutes. Add cream cheese, powdered sugar, salt, lemon extract, and heavy cream, increase to high speed and beat for 3 minutes.
Spread an even layer over chilled bars. Cut into squares.