Stonefire Sweet Chili Chicken and Cheese Naan Pizza
Staying true to authentic baking methods, these flatbreads are made with the finest ingredients using traditional baking methods. Stonefire recipes showcase the versatility of our flatbreads. In 15 minutes you can create a delicious, easy meal for you and your family!
- 1 package Stonefire Sweet Chili Naan
- ¼ Cup cream cheese, softened
- ½ Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ Cup diced baked breaded chicken or grilled chicken breast
- ¼ Cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onions
- ¼ Cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons mango chutney, at room temperature
Spread cream cheese equally over both Naan (bubbly side up). Sprinkle each naan with the Parmesan cheese, chicken, mozzarella, tomatoes, and green onions .
Place on a baking sheet and cook on the middle rack of preheated 425 degrees F oven for 7 to 8 minutes, or until cheese melts and starts to turn golden brown.
Remove from oven and drizzle with the mango chutney.
Slice and serve immediately.