- 1 Pound yams, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 Pound rose potatoes, peeled, cut into eighths
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon harissa
- 1/4 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper
Place the yams and potatoes to a pan of room temperature water. Add a tablespoon of salt. Bring the water to a boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the potatoes and yams are tender. Drain them and let cool to room temperature
Mix together the spices, harissa, and Greek yogurt. Set aside.
Add the remaining ingredients to the yams and potatoes. Mix together, season with salt and pepper, and serve.