- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM Classic, diced
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 Cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Step 1: In 10-inch cast-iron skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat.
Step 2: Cook 1 finely chopped onion for 3 minutes or until translucent.
Step 3: Add 2 diced potatoes and cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until golden.
Step 4: Stir in 1 can of SPAM Classic, 1/2 chopped red and green bell peppers and cook until heated through and browned.
Step 5: Stir in 1/4 cup chopped parsley and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.