- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Cilantro Leaves
- 1/8 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 Pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 Cup chopped onion
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1 can of chopped green chiles
- 1 can of white kidney beans, (cannellini), undrained
Mix garlic powder, cumin, oregano, cilantro and red pepper in small bowl. Set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and onions; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken broth, chiles and spices; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes.
Stir in beans; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.