This rub tastes great on pork, beef, salmon and eggplant slices. So next time you're grilling, consider amping up the flavors with this super easy dry rub. This recipe originally appeared in the feature Welcome Grilling Season with Kebabs.
- 2 Teaspoons sweet paprike
- 2 Teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cayenne
- 1 Teaspoon granulated garlic or 4 cloves garlic, crushed
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 week. Use at room temperature.