Smoked Salmon Devilled Eggs
This fancy twist on the classic hors d’oeuvres is delicious when served with a chilled Manhattan.
This recipe is courtesy of chef Marcus Samuelsson for Glenmorangie Whisky.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons cornichon, finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon capers, finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon dill, finely chopped
- 4 Ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped
Peel the eggs, cut them in half lengthwise, and carefully remove the yolks.
In a small bowl, using a fork, mash the yolks with the remaining ingredients.
Mound the mashed yolks into the hole in the egg white. Serve slightly chilled.