- 1 package of slow cookers limited edition sweet and sour chicken seasoning
- 1 1/2 Pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 can of pineapple chunks in juice, juice drained and reserved
- 1 Cup frozen chopped bell pepper and onion blend
- 1/3 Cup vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons French's Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup water
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
Place chicken, pineapple chunks and vegetables in slow cooker.
Mix Seasoning Mix, vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce and reserved pineapple juice in bowl until well blended.
Pour over chicken mixture; stir to coat. Cover.
Cook 7 hours on LOW or 3 hours on HIGH.
Whisk water and cornstarch in bowl until well blended.
Whisk cornstarch mixture into chicken mixture until well blended. Cover.
Cook 1 hour longer on HIGH or until sauce is slightly thickened.
Serve over cooked rice, if desired.